I'm not much of a girly girl but sometimes I paint my nails. I don't have the patience for it most of the time so its pretty rare. I'm a lover of all shades of blue so this color should be of no surprise to you. I first read about this color when Tamira (Lipstick with Some Sunshine), blogged about it. I knew I had to have it and found it by surprise at HEB when I was grocery shopping.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Monday, April 14, 2014
|Largest slice of pizza ever!|
I visited the Saint Arnold's Brewery this weekend. I haven't been to the newish location so I was very excited to check it out. My friend had plans to be there with some other folks and generously invited me along! She bought a delicious chocolate cake and a shitload of Little Caesar's pizza. Not sure if she did it intentionally or not, but she picked two of my favorite foods. Chocolate + Pizza = Happy Ari!
You have the choice of doing three different tours or just hanging out. For $8, you get a small glass & 4 tokens for beer. Or you can exchange your small glass (& some cash) for one of the taller glasses that are seasonal. Since I love beer glasses, I exchanged mine for a big one (you'll see it below). I bought this shirt in black cause why not. We played Apples to Apples, which I recommend. We also played Mexican Train Dominoes, a game I've never heard of but it was very entertaining! Favorite beer of the day - Elissa IPA!
We decided not to do the tour and keep hanging out. After some games, they sang happy birthday to me & we grubbed! I didn't have a birthday cake this year so Julie totally hooked me up! Thanks for the adventure Jules! <3
Friday, April 11, 2014
|Little Man <3|
- Lipstick With Some Sunshine - Blog is owned by fabulous Tamira. Tamira is a total sweetheart & a beauty addict who posts reviews about all sorts of beauty products along with fashion and food. She was just nominated for Allure's top 10 beauty bloggers and you bet your ass I'll be voting for her!!
- Art Cream - Blog is owned by Ferron. Ferron has beautiful taste for home decor and tasty food. The things she does with her home are inspiring and the DIY's are very easy. She is also half of the music group Pandr Eyez, which I totally recommend.
- Tracy XO - Blog is owned by Tracy. Tracy is a very talented scrapbooker. Her blog is full of Project Life layouts that I wish I could do. She is holding it down for all the single ladies who are part of the Project Life.. life LOL! She was featured on Studio Calico's site for her fantastical skills.
- Caylee Grey - Blog is owned by Caylee. Caylee loves memory keeping & staying organzied. She shares her stories traveling & being happily married. She is also a scrapbooker with some serious skills. She just became part of the creative crew for a new line called Essence.
- Last but never least, Cupcake Rehab - Blog is owned by Marilla. Marilla is a born & raised New Yorker with madd skills. She shares recipes for food that you never would have thought of. She's not just a food blogger, she's talented in a number of things. Her DIY's & graphic designing skills are fantastical! Oh, she's also my boo & one of the most genuine people I've ever known.
Thank you to all of these ladies for making the interwebs a fantastical place & helping us all stay entertained with your amazing stories!