Will you be celebrating Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead this weekend? Below is a little helpful chart I found on Pinterest explaining the difference between Halloween and Dia de los Muertos. Below that is my Pinterest board full of Dia de los Muertos goodies.. I totally just made that board today. That's the beauty of Pinterest.. before you know it, your board has a million pins and you've completely spammed your followers. Hope my followers forgive me.. and if you aren't already following me, whatcha waiting on?
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Second edition of Wednesday Words.
I love Wordless Wednesdays but words from the interwebs can be motivating and inspiring.. they also hold a lot of truth. Look at the last one. If it isn't true then I don't know what is :)
Note: I did not make any of these. If you made one of these or know someone who did, please shoot me an email and I will gladly give credit :)
Monday, October 27, 2014
The weather has been glorious in the H since Fall started. Leana Little has definitely been enjoying the weekend in the sun. She naps it up until her little brother tackles her. We're working on manners but Finnashit doesn't always get it.
This weekend we enjoyed some lazyness at the casa and we watched our Houston Texans finally win a game after a couple back to back losses. We also received word that we're closer to having a final decision on the casa we put an offer in a couple of weeks ago. Eek!
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Shellos everyone! I is back.. for now! If you haven't noticed, 3twentysix got a facelift thanks to CarrieLovesDesigns. I know I can never go wrong when I use her work. She's pretty awesome and always very helpful! If you're in the market for a blog facelift, look her up!
What's been going on..
- The Reed pack moved to a new rental home and we're really grateful to my godmama but we're ready for our first casa already! We found a casa a couple weeks back after looking at what seemed like a billion homes. We put our offer in and finally won. We've been playing the waiting game ever since.. Hoping to have good news real soon! Cross your fingers!!
- A huge part of our belongings are in storage and I'm starting to get paper crafting withdrawals.
- Been listening to some really good music lately thanks to Spotify and well, the interwebs. Check out Logic, a rapper from Maryland and You+Me, which is a folk music group with Pink and Canadian born Dallas Green.
- iOS 8 has been out for a little over a month and I still haven't updated. It's mostly because I'm lazy. Don't judge me.
- After the Blog Elevated conference, I shamelessly bought three domains. The creative juices get the best of me and I just couldn't help myself. More on this later.
- Thug Kitchen cookbook came out earlier this month and I definitely recommend it.
That's all for now. Hope everyone is having a great week!
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Oh hai, I'm back for a bit! I wanted to tell you how freaking awesome my weekend was. I was blessed with an invite to Blog Elevated this year. I attended the first one last year here in Houston and it was a blast! This year it was held in Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas which is about an hour or so from me. I wasn't sure I would attend because the location meant I needed to stay a night there in order to keep me from going back and forth. My bossman was gracious enough to give me the day off Friday so I drove my excitamated butt down there.
If you're a blogger and want to learn new things and mingle with folks that have the same interests as you, I recommend you look into attending a blog conference. I've attended three conferences and I cannot stress how helpful they are. Not only do you learn new things from folks who have been blogging professionally for years but you get to meet people from all over the country who are pretty awesome!
Warning: Heavy photo and text post.