Today's birthday post is brought to you by the always hilarious Kevin Hart! Today I turn 31 and I'm not as excitamated about it as say the 10 year old me, but it's still an exciting day! It's amazing to look back at last years birthday and notice the changes in my life. Some good and some really bad but I am who I am and I wouldn't change any of it for anything!
Here are 10 things you probably didn't know about me.
1. I am a very slow eater which is probably why I eat a lot haha!
2. I speak English & Spanish to my 4-legged kids which makes them bilingual like me :)
3. I don't like coffee, hot or cold. I'm not a fan of hot beverages
4. I take a pill everyday for acid reflux :(
5. I had braces in high school
6. I'm not a big fan of cake frosting which is why I prefer cheesecakes for my birthdays ;)
7. I've lived in Texas since I was five
8. I like to sleep on my chest with no pillow
9. I have a strong Argentinian accent when I speak Spanish around my family
10. I'm 5'2, 5'3 on a good day LOL!
Cheers to another year! <3