I've never blogged about what's in my bag before. I know I posted a picture a loooooonnnngggg time ago on a flickr group called What's in your bag (but not camera bags). Not sure why looking at what strangers have in their bags is so interesting but it is. LOL
So on that note.. here's my bag and the minimal goodies I carry in it. I've never been much of a girly girl, no dresses/heels/make up but I do like purses. I haven't carried a wallet in a little over a year because I have the eyn case that holds Shanks (iPhone 5), DL, bank & insurance card. I'm a tomboy at heart so I don't always carry my bag.
1. Mini Buenos Aires bag my older sister brought me from Argentina
2. Can't go anywhere without my trusty nail filer and nail trimmer
3. 30th birthday gift to myself - Kate Spade Saturday Mini A Satchel in my favorite color, electric blue. This is also the most expensive bag I've ever purchased. Eek!
4. Ikea foldable bag, I also have one in my car
5. Wrigley's cobalt 5 gum pack
6. Martha Stewart mini notepad in red
7. Card case for business cards & credit cards - somewhat of a wallet I guess
8. Black Sharpie & Bic 4-color ballpoint pen
And that's it folks. Pretty simple, not much going on in my purse which is cool cause it doesn't weigh much haha! Happy Hump Day!