On to today's Link Line-up..
- Ever wonder what life is like with wings?! Filmmaker John Downer started putting little cameras on birds to see what it's like from a birds view
- Some Playboy Bunny portraits many years later
- 7 good steps to get over your fear of street photography
- Handy guide to not sucking so bad on Instagram
- Drugged Self-Portraits of Bryan Lewis Saunders. Really trippy
- If you've been living under a rock this should be new to you. Felix traveled to the edge of space with the help of Redbull Stratos. Video gave me goosebumps and made me all teary eyed
- Apple accidentally revealed a Top Secret Military Base in Taiwan. Oops.
- For every purchase - Sevenly.org gives $7 to a Charitty they are highlighting that day. I bought a shirt a while back and love it
- Katherine Bomkamp, 20 year old making big things happen for amputees. She's on a mission to find a solution to get rid of phantom pain in amputees. Very good read.
- Not interested in paying $18 at Anthropologie for a Zinc Letter - Make your own. Here's a nice DIY
On another note - Did you watch AMC's The Walking Dead last night?! OHEMGEE!! Definitely one of the best episodes that show has ever had. We set the DVR to record it (don't know where we'd be without it lol) cause the Houston Texans were playing and there was no way we could miss the game. Which we lost, but our hopes are not down. We are still proud Texans!
..till next time ;]