This year has been ah-mazing for me. It's definitely a year that I will never forget. Way too many changes for me. Let's see if I can remember them..
- I helped rehabilitate a dog
- I went to Vegas
- I got married in Vegas
- I turned 28
- I lost my job I start a new job on 01.07.13 :]
- I went to California (annual trip) Can't wait for 2013's trip
- I became closer to some of my online homies You know who you are <3
- I went to my first Blogging Conference (Latism'12) Best experience ever
- I ate a lot of sushi haha
- Became a writer for Textdrivebys Makes me proud
- Converted to Team iPhone Hallelujah!
- Followed the Houston Texans back to the playoffs These guys are something else
- Found my second favorite beer - Abita Purple Haze YUM!
- Became a scrapbook hoarder haha
- Joined a photoswap for the third time Wonderful photos
- Found my favorite thrift store I'm not sharing the name LOL!
These are just a couple I can think of right now. Not in any particular order and I'm sure there's plenty of other things that happened this year. One things for sure, even though this year was good..I'm definitely ready for it to be over. No one's life is perfect and I'm no different. This year had a lot of ups and plenty of downs and it's time for me to move forward with my life in regards to what's right for me. I've learned a lot about myself this year. Mostly how strong and determined I can be when I put my mind to it.
I'm currently working on my Vision Board. I picked up a white board a while back from Hobby Lobby and i'm cutting things out to glue on to it. Hope I finish before the new year so that my visions can be clear. :]
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!
A toast to 2013 and how awesome we're all going to make it!
See you next year! <3